TIPS FOR CARE AND EXTENDING THE LIFE OF YOUR WATCH:
- Keep your watch box (that came with the watch) for storage and traveling. This will ensure the watch is safe from damage, as well as dust that may accumulate on it from sitting in the open air.
- Avoid swimming and bathing with your watch on, especially wooden watches. Due to the organic and natural composite of these watches they are more vulnerable to being submerged in water (should be avoided at all times) Our watches do have a 3ATM water resistance, which allows splashing, or light rain on the watch, but always remember to wipe clean the surface if it does come in contact with any moisture.
- Avoid spraying perfumes or chemical sprays on or near your watch. The alcohol in the perfumes and chemicals can cause discoloration of your watch if there is prolonged contact with your watch.
- Avoid exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures. This is important even more so with wooden watches. When wood is exposed to extreme temperatures for a long period of time, it can become brittle and dry out. This is not considered a defect but a natural component of wood. We suggest not leaving it to sit out in extreme temperatures to extend the life of your watch.
- Always ensure that you wipe the watch with a dry clean cloth to remove any access oils, sweat, and dust before storing away.